Hiya! How is everyone doing? I hope you all had a fantastic weekend!
A big thank you to Birdie @ Birdie Bookworm and Icebreaker694 for tagging me for this and indulging my current Valentine’s posting. Please check out their awesome blogs after you’re done reading this post 🙂
- Please PINGBACK to me at Kate @ Melting Pots and Other Calamities. Or just Kate. And PINGBACK TO A SPECIFIC POST OF MINE. I won’t see the post otherwise, and I’d like to see it.
- You can choose ten romance fails from ANY media you like: books, movies, anime, manga, T.V shows, or Webtoons. You can even mix them up if you want.
- You can choose funny fails or serious ones; for the serious ones, phrase it humorously. Remember, this is a fun tag! It’s not meant to be serious.
- Mention who’s who in the fails. (I.E, who fails and who is the recipient of the failure). If there isn’t recipient, per se, just state the couple (or non-couple).
- Optional: Rank the failures from least extreme to most extreme.
- 5 failures at LEAST.
- Tag as many people as you want, but at least one person.
So to mix things up a bit and because the tag allows it, I decided to use couples from TV shows instead of books. Some are old, some are new, but they all left their mark in some way.
A bit of background: my ships don’t usually sail, and they’re usually non-canon. Why do I do that to myself? I don’t know. But that’s just how it is. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Needless to say, this tag was very appropriate.
Please take your time staring at their adorableness. I’ll wait.
Cook and Effy
Are messed up couples the best, or what?
Bash and Kenna
A couple that worked a bit backwards but hey, I’m not complaining.
Nate and Serena
They were always so happy and you could tell they had so much fun together. Gah!
Bellamy and Clarke
They are the best couple and they’re not even a couple. THE WAY THEY LOOK AT EACH OTHER THOUGH ❤
Roy and Thea
Angst galore! How can you not love the whole class difference thing?
Scott and Allison
Aaahh young love. They grew together and became such strong individuals, ready to face anything. TOO CUTE ❤
**** (in order of appearance) ****
~ Skins ~ Reign ~ Gossip Girl ~ The 100 ~ Arrow ~ Teen Wolf ~
BookstormGirl • Kiersten @ Once Upon a Spine • Caro @ BookCheshireCat • Denise Baer • Alice @ Lowlight Library • Becky and Rebeca @ Booknerd Addict • Sofii @ A Book. A Blog • Cate @ Midnight Blog • Ellyn @ allonsythornraxx • Mandy @ Book Princess Reviews • Panic at the Bookstore • Cassiopeia’s Moon • Emma @ Emma Reads Too Much • Olivia @ Olivia’s Catastrophe • Sam @ Rivermoose Books • Kester @ LILBooKlovers • Steff @ Little Booky Nook • The Cozy Pages • Nada @ Early Bookish Birds • Weird Zeal • Leah @ Leaf’d
As always, no pressure to do this! 🙂
Thank you so much for reading and until next time!