Hey everyone! I hope you’re having fun this holiday season. It’s one of my favorite times of the year!
So I’ve finally got around to writing about this award, for which I was nominated by a lot of people… I want to thank these wonderful guys: Jasmine, remyfool, Queen Mery and M. for being so cool and tagging me!
Jasmine is a super nice girl who always has a very professional approach when it comes to her posts. We talk quite a lot here in the blogosphere, too. Her blog How Useful It Is has so many tips and advice, you will definitely find something for you!
Remyfool and I always end up having really nice conversations about anime and manga online. Really long conversations, too! His blog is mostly dedicated to anime and he writes great reviews for various genres, so be sure to check The Lily Garden out!
Queen Mery is such a spunky little blogger, you will definitely enjoy reading her reviews. They always show her enthusiasm about the books she reads, which I think is pretty cool! Also, I guarantee you will never feel down afterwards. See for yourself at The Parisian Bookshelf!
M. always has tons of posts about books and bookish things, so if you like that you really need to go over to her blog M Reads Books right now! Her diverse content will please different people with different tastes.
Again, thank you so much guys and I’m sorry this is so late!
- Show the award on your blog & thank the person who nominated you
- Share 7 different facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
- Link your nominees & let them know of your nomination
7 FACTS ABOUT ME
- I love watching cooking shows. I especially love watching them while I’m eating or thinking about what I’m going to eat or, you know, cooking.
- I am constantly coming up with mash ups and remixes in my head using songs that I like.
- I play guitar but not very well because I’m too lazy to practice… Oops.
- I am incredibly scared of heights and get faint just by watching other people on roller coasters or bungee jumping videos.
- I have a piece of graphite stuck on my leg because I somehow got stabbed/stabbed myself with a pencil when I was a kid. (I have no idea how that happened either but apparently it’s more common than you think.)
- I’ve never broken a bone in my entire life.
- My love for chocolate is a recurrent joke among my friends so I thought I might as well name my blog after it!
- Deepak @ Demigod365
- Karandi @ 100WordAnime
- Ola @ OlaReadsBooks
- Azia Willis @ The Uncharted World
- Michel @ Raistlin0903
- Jolie @ Life of a Crazy Mom
- Niraja @ Fantastic Books and Where to Find Them
- Sammie @ Bookshelves and Biros
- Lu @ A Girl Who Reads
- Forensic Mom
- Ali @ Devouring Books and Lattes
- Flavia The Bibliophile
- The Maniacal Book Unicorn
As always, you don’t have to do this tag if you don’t want to 🙂 And to all the nominees who have already been nominated, I’m sorry but it’s always hard for me to keep tabs on everyone’s awards… Regardless, I think you deserve it so I’m keeping you on the list!
Thank you for reading! Feel free to leave some facts about yourself in the comments and, if you celebrate it, Merry Christmas! ⌒(o＾▽＾o)ノ