Hey guys! I bring you another (late) award post today, hoping you’re not too tired of reading about me… I was nominated not by one, not by two, but by four wonderful girls who have been with me in one way or another throughout my blogging journey! A big shout out to:
for this nomination, it means a lot to me ❤
Please visit their blogs if you’re into book reviews and other amazing content! Show these ladies some love because they absolutely deserve it. Also, check out Okoto Enigma’s Blog, the creator of this wonderful award tag!
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. This award was created by Okoto Enigma @ Okoto Enigma’s Blog
***Please don’t use any of the graphics in this post without permission. The only one you should use in your post is the Mystery Blogger Award badge.***
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog!
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share your link to your best post(s)
- I have thalassophobia, which means I’m scared of the sea and other large bodies of water – or rather, of going into them. I’m usually fine with pools, though.
- I have hyper-mobility in all of my toes.
- I once cut my finger on a hand blender when my mom wasn’t looking. Served me right for being a curious moron hahaha (ok, so I was five… but still)
Favourite energy drink? e.g. V, Rockstar… If you are lame and don’t drink them 😉 just favourite normal drink I suppose.. 🙂
I’m lame and totally don’t like energy drinks hahaha! Sorry Sam… My favorite is probably AriZona.
Pizza or burritos? Please be aware that you will be judged on your answer 🙂
Pizza! I do like burritos, but pizza is just the best thing ever and so versatile!
What is your favourite Disney movie?
The Lion King, probably. I cry like a baby, every time.
“House on Fire” Thanks to Cate @ Midnight Biblio Blog for the idea 🙂 You have four options! One gets to jump out the window, One is able to get out the door, One gets to go to bed next door with you (Little odd but we’ll run with it) and one has to burn in the fire… Y’all ready for this?? Your boys are The Pretty Little Liars boys… Ezra, Caleb, Toby and Jason. Choose wisely!!! You will be judged on your choices 😉
Alright, so Jason totally burns in the fire! And Ezra gets out the door. Toby (who I really don’t care much for, but hey, doesn’t deserve to burn in the fire either) jumps out the window… Whether he makes it down in one piece or not, that’s not my problem xD And Caleb, of course, goes to bed next door with me. Hope Hannah doesn’t mind! I hear he’s a cuddler.
Weird: If you had to switch bodies with someone of the opposite gender. Who would it be? And what would be the first thing you would do?
Hmm… I never actually thought about this. Ryan Reynolds, I guess? I would totally put on his Deadpool suit, wear it literally everywhere for the rest of the day and troll people.
A Must Have Question: favorite Disney Princess? If you’re not a fan of the Princesses (le gasp), favorite Disney movie? 😉
I can’t really choose… But I love Rapunzel, Ariel and Mulan!
What is the first book you remember reading? Did you like it?
I don’t remember that well which one it was but I sure remember loving it!
Have you always loved reading? Is there a time where you ever quit?
Yes, I always loved reading. There was definitely a time when I read less but never a time when I completely quit reading.
If you were stuck on a desert island (happens all the time), what three to five books would you take with you?
If you could go anywhere in the world (or outside of it), where would you go?
Right now, I’d go to Japan or New Zealand!
Have you read I’ll give you the sun by Jandy Nelson? If yes, what did you think about it?
Not yet, no.
Is there a book you wish had never been written?
That’s a bit harsh but maybe Fifty Shades of Grey. The entire series. Just no.
What book would you recommend to me?
I recommend the Sevenwaters series to everyone, so yes, do read it if you enjoy Celtic fantasy!
Do you have a reading goal for 2017?
Yes, same as last year: 60 books.
Random: What is a random word you really like?
I really like the word “bumblebee”. It’s so cute.
First book you read in 2017.
What’s the last fandom you joined in?
Oh my… I have too many fandoms to keep track! But I think it was The Grisha one?
Best GIF or Meme of last year.
Man, this is tough… But I’ll have to go with Joe Biden/Obama memes. Friendship goals right there!
A special skill that you have that you’re proud of.
Well, I can type super fast with my eyes closed. Is that a thing? It’s the only one that comes to mind, really.
Random: It’s the zombie apocalypse, which book are you okay with throwing at the zombies?
I have a copy of My Sister’s Keeper that I’d definitely throw at the zombies. I’d also toss Divergent in (sorry). Every other disposable book is in my Kindle, and that one is definitely NOT being thrown anywhere.
- Dark chocolate, milk chocolate or white chocolate? Be honest.
- The first fictional character you ever fell in love with?
- If you could talk to someone who’s already passed away, who would it be and what would you talk about? (Not counting family members or friends)
- You discovered a new planet. What do you name it and why?
- Weird: A genie will grant you the thing you want most in the world, but you will lose the thing you are most proud of/most treasure about yourself in the process. Would you still accept the wish?
- remyfool @ The Lily Garden
- Michel @ Raistlin0903
- Karandi @ 100WordAnime
- Not So Modern Girl
- Drew @ The Tattooed Book Geek
- Ali @ Devouring Books and Lattes
- Stephanie @ TeacherofYA
- Steff @ Little Book Nook
- Gretchen @ ChicNerdReads
- Reads & Reels
- Ava @ Reads, Rhythms & Ruminations
- Tiana @ The Book Raven
- Roisin @ Always in The Write
So here it is! Sorry you had to put up with yet another long post… Thank you so much for reading and until next time!
Let’s be friends! ＼(＾▽＾)／