Hello everyone! It’s been such a long time since I’ve been nominated for this award… I’m so sorry for only getting to it now! But it’s here and it’s (really) long and I hope you enjoy it 🙂
The wonderful bloggers/friends that nominated me are:
Michel @ Raistlin0903 – Michel writes very in-depth and gripping reviews of movies, TV shows, books and even board games! He has also been with me since the beginning of my blogging experience, always offering a kind compliment and commenting on/liking the majority of my posts, which I’m very grateful for!
Roisin @ Always in The Write – Roisin writes mostly about books but also has many cool tags, challenges and other articles that are equally interesting. She has specific days for specific posts, so you know just what to expect! Go visit her blog and show her some love!
remyfool @ The Lily Garden – Remy has also always been very active in the community, including in my blog, which is awesome of him. I know I can always count on his posts for a good laugh and a nice rec! He writes reviews of manga, anime and visual novels, and his challenges and weekly features are definitely something to look forward to!
Ava @ Reads, Rhythms and Ruminations – Ava is also someone I know for a while now and I just love our interactions. She’s one of the sweetest people around! On her blog, she discusses books, anime and a lot of other cool stuff. One of my favorite features of hers is Character Wars, which is just so unique and entertaining!
Thank you all so much for considering me for this award! I really don’t know what else to say, other than I’m truly honored ❤
***Don’t use any of the graphics in this post without permission. The only one you should include in your tag is the Liebster award badge***
Thank the person who nominated you and answer the 11 questions they’ve written for you.
Nominate 11 people and give them 11 different questions to answer.
1. Flight or invisibility?
Invisibility. I’m just too scared of heights! Plus, have you thought of the possibilities?
2. Ice cream or chocolate?
Ha. Well. Not much to say here, is there? But to be perfectly honest, I much prefer ice cream in the summer and chocolate in the winter.
3. Would you rather live without your legs or without your hands?
Wow, hmm… This is quite the morbid question, Ava! I would have to go with my legs but I really don’t know what I would do without either.
4. Name a mythological creature you wish to have as your pet.
Oohh there are so many awesome ones! But since we’re considering pets I’d love to have a kitsune to cuddle with. Maybe a small dragon too, like Toothless!
5. World peace or immortality?
World peace! Vampires are cranky and narcissistic for a reason.
6. Heroes or anti-heroes?
Anti-heroes, for sure. So much more interesting!
7. Do you believe in aliens?
I’m pretty sure we can’t be the only humanoid life forms in the whole universe, so I’d say yes.
8. Tea or coffee?
Tea, although I adore coffee as well!
9. The genre that you like the most?
I wasn’t sure what you were referring to here… So for music genre: none, as I listen to mostly anything. Book genre: I would have to pick Fantasy. Movie genre: maybe comedy. Anime/manga genre: I guess I go for slice of life most of the time.
10. What is the weather like where you live?
I’d say pretty seasonally standard. Right now it’s super cold (which is not saying much because I’m just incredibly sensitive to temperature).
11. If you could travel through time, but only once, where would you go – the past or the future?
That’s a tough one… Hmm, maybe the future? I already know what happened in the past, after all.
1. When (if ever) you wear a dress shirt, do you ever tuck it into your pants / skirt?
Both, depending on my outfit.
2. What’s your favorite anime ED?
Naruto’s first one, performed by Akeboshi, because it always made me cry and it just stuck with me all these years.
3. What’s your favorite fruit?
Pomegranate, but it’s such a pain to deseed! Always makes my kitchen look like a crime scene, too. A close second would be watermelon.
4. Do you often skip breakfast?
Not often, but definitely have in the past.
5. Which fast-food joint do you avoid at all costs?
I don’t have a specific one. Lately I’ve just been avoiding fast-food altogether.
6. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Teleportation and time manipulation (even if that last one entails a lot of issues).
7. What’s your favorite band / music artist / music circle?
This is super hard for me because I discover a new one every week! I also listen to all kinds of music… it just depends on my mood. Sometimes I’m into indie, sometimes rock, sometimes metal, sometimes classical, sometimes super poppy tunes. I’m quite the musical mess.
8. If you could outlaw any holiday, which one would it be and why?
None, I think? Any excuse to take a break is a good one!
9. When was the last time you went trick-or-treating?
I don’t actually remember, but I was really young.
10. Quality or quantity?
I usually go for quality.
11. Would you rather be the funniest person in the room or the most intelligent?
I think the funniest because being the smartest is quite a lonely role. Funny people are much more well liked and friendlier and seem to be able to always look on the bright side of life. Plus, they’re the ones I usually feel most attracted to.
1. What music has stuck with you the most and (if it’s not too personal) why?
I don’t have a specific one, but listening to the oldies instantly makes me happy and nostalgic (but in a good way!) since that’s what I grew up listening to.
2. Do you have a favourite book or genre of books? If so, what is it?
Wuthering Heights has been my favorite book for forever. But my favorite genre is probably Fantasy.
3. What would you consider the coolest thing you’ve ever did?
Organizing events, making props… I’ve had my share of those. They were always super tiring but so worth it in the end.
4. What’s your favourite memory and why?
I have so many! Definitely unable to choose here.
5. Favourite smell?
This may sound weird but I really like the smell of puppies. They all smell so nice! I also like the smell of unlit cigarettes, or ideally, cigars in a wooden box. Again, I know it sounds weird. What else? Oh, licorice/star anise, coffee, apple and cinnamon, and vanilla.
6. How do you get yourself motivated?
I just keep repeating the same thing over and over in my head, until I either believe it or I do it. Both is great. There are certain songs that help me get motivated as well, and reading about/listening to inspirational speeches.
7. What’s the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?
Weirdest… Hmm… I always forget most of my dreams. But just last week I had this dream where people were being killed in elevators and it all felt like this weird thriller type of thing. Don’t ask.
8. What do you see as your greatest achievement?
Not sure… I have a couple but I guess I have yet to find the greatest one!
9. What’s your biggest goal in life?
Be better at Q&A’s? Eek. In all seriousness, I don’t have a specific goal in store… I just aspire to be as happy and fulfilled as possible.
10. Do you consider yourself a perfectionist? Why/why not?
Yes, totally. I revise everything I do at least a hundred times before I’m half content with it! And I get so frustrated when I’m rushed or don’t have the time to do it just right.
11. What’s your favourite past time (blogging doesn’t count!)?
Writing stories, reading, watching movies/TV shows/anime, baking, traveling to new places, going for a walk, playing video games, singing, etc etc. I have too many hobbies and too little time!
- What is your favorite art movement? (Impressionism, surrealism…)
- What was the weirdest thing a stranger ever told you?
- Do you get motion sick while reading in the car/bus/train?
- The best advice someone has ever given you?
- What time of the day are you most productive?
- Would you rather be a villain or a hero in a story, and why?
- If you were a type of candy/snack, which one would you be?
- Pirates or ninjas, and why?
- What was your favorite thing to do when you were a kid?
- Favorite and least favorite tropes in literature/cinematography/etc?
- If you could change a single thing happening in the world right now, what would it be?
- Mandy @ Book Princess Reviews
- Artist by Beauty
- YA & Wine
- Debby @ alwaysbooking
- Mery @ My Parisian Bookshelf
- Cale @ Diaries of a Scatterbrain
- Jess @ Beaucoup Books
- Rakel @ MiRakelBooks
- Sofii @ A Book. A Thought
- The Royal Reader
As always, no pressure to do this tag if you don’t want to, but it’s always nice to get an award, I think hahaha
Thank you so much for reading! ^_^ (I’m sorry this was so long)
Let me know your thoughts! ヽ( ⌒ω⌒)人(=^‥^= )ﾉ