Theme Thursday will become a Monthly Feature starting June.
Those who want to participate can choose one of the four (or five) Thursdays of every month to post your Theme Thursday. For instance, you’ll be able to post on the 13th, 20th or 27th of this month (June).
As always, I will announce the Theme for that month down below and you can contribute by leaving me a comment or sending me an email / message on social media.
Sorry if you guys were hoping for something to post more frequently, I just find this works better overall and that way our blogs don’t get overcrowded with the meme 🙂
Hello and welcome to Theme Thursday! 🙂
This is a monthly bookish feature created by yours truly where on Thursdays we post a list of book recs based on a specific theme.
All of the themes are listed below so that you can plan your schedules. I will also leave the banners below if you’d like to use them.
You can refer to the boxed text for all the necessary information (please use it – or a condensed version of it – in your post if you decide to take part in the feature!)
Aaaand this month’s theme is: Time Travel! Next month: Virtual Reality!
You can check out my own posts below:
Theme Thursday is a new monthly feature created by Sophie @ Blame Chocolate where bloggers can share recs and newly found books featuring that month’s theme.
- There will be a different theme (genre, trope, etc) every month. You can check the theme calendar here.
- Those participating have to list titles that feature that theme in some way (doesn’t have to be the main theme of the book).
- You can choose one of the four (or five) Thursdays of every month to post.
- You can use the three main categories: Books I’ve Read/I’m Reading, Books I Want to Read, and Other Books That Fit The Theme but this isn’t mandatory.
- You can repeat books in different themes, if they apply, and choose as many as you want.
- You don’t have to take part every month! Just when you feel like it.
- You can use #BlameThemeThursday on Twitter and other social media to make TT posts easier to find.
- Finally, use this boxed text (or similar) in your post, as it doubles as a pingback.
If you have any theme suggestions, please leave them in the comments or email them to me!