Hey everyone! Hope you had a wonderful weekend 🙂 Darling Ava @ Reads, Rhythms & Ruminations was kind enough to nominate me for this award (a while ago, I’m sorry it’s so late!!) and I couldn’t be more honoured!
If you haven’t already, please check out her awesome blog for everything books and anime 🙂 Do it, do it, do it!
***Don’t use any of the graphics in this post without permission, except for the Unique Blogger Award badge above.***
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them three questions.
If you could get a chance to visit a fictional world, which one would it be?
Harry Potter’s. Hands down, the one world I’ve been wanting to visit since I was a kid!
What is your least favourite book/anime?
Maybe Daughter of the Blood by Anne Bishop. But I probably read more in the past and just can’t remember.
Name the funniest book/anime you’ve read/watched.
Probably Keroro Gunsou/Sergeant Frog. A very entertaining anime indeed!
- Did you have a favorite toy when you were little, and if so, do you still own it?
- If you could get a lifetime supply of anything at all, what would you choose to get?
- If you had to choose any song to play at the most important event of your life, what would it be?
- Michel @ Raistlin0903
- Mandy @ Book Princess Reviews
- Amanda @ Literary Weaponry
- Crystal @ LostinaGoodBook
- Drew @ The Tattooed Book Geek
- Krysti @ YAandWine
- Megan @ bookslayerreads
- Azia @ The Uncharted World
- Jasmine @ How Useful It Is
- Sam @ onebookishgirl
And there you have it! Hopefully, none of you have been nominated yet but if you did, oh well! Another award, I guess hahaha
Thank you so much for reading and until next time!