Hey guys! I hope you’re all doing well ^_^
First and foremost, I must apologize as this is a very late award post and it’s really inexcusable to have taken this long to get to it… But it’s here now and I’m very glad with the result, so I hope you enjoy it!
Secondly, an enormous thank you to Remyfool for this nomination! If you guys don’t know about his blog yet or just haven’t had the opportunity to check it out, this is it. Head over to The Lily Garden (seriously, with a name like that how can you not want to go there?) and enjoy his many, many reviews and articles! They’re quite amusing, even if you’re not particularly into anime or manga.
Or yuri. There’s a lot of yuri.
Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write then 11 new questions.
List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Coffee or tea?
Tea. But I still very much enjoy coffee.
Pasta or rice?
Pasta, as it can be a bit more versatile.
Would you rather be an idealist or a pragmatic person (wow, such good questions! Seriously, I’ll try harder but this is painful at 2 AM)?
I think I can be both depending on the situation, but I think it’s much more fun to be an idealist.
Would you rather kiss a unrequited crush on the lips or be allowed to slap someone you hate a single time with no retaliation?
I think kissing an unrequited crush would just be extremely awkward for both of us… Plus, if I really liked the person I wouldn’t want to force anything between us! So I’d choose to slap someone and it would be someone who deserved it. I see logic in this, ok?
Say you are suddenly in charge of pressing the button that gives a lethal injection to a criminal. Do you press the button or do you live the rest of your life with the Monster Mash song stuck in your head?
Definitely murder over Monster Mash. Press the button! Also, if I spent the rest of my life with that song stuck in my head, wouldn’t I end up crazy and killing someone, anyway?
Could you eat 50 McDonald’s Chicken McNuggets in one sitting?
I get sick on ten alone, so no…
How do you feel about Thanksgiving stuffing (okay, too many food questions. They are now banned)?
Depends on the recipe, but I usually like it!
Would you rather be average at everything, or be peerless at one very specific thing but horribly subpar at everything else?
Probably average at everything. I would get bored just doing one specific thing really well.
What’s your favorite season of the year?
Fall or Spring. I like balance.
What’s the most disappointing anime you’ve ever watched?
Kaze no Stigma, probably. It was cool in places but otherwise… Eh.
How do you feel about rainy days?
Love them! Unless it’s windy too. Then no. I especially love being home and watching the rain outside.
- Would you prefer to have a job you loved and earn less or one you hated but earned more?
- If you could bring one extinct animal back, what would it be?
- What’s more appealing to you, living in a past era or in the future?
- Do you usually go for the painful truth or blissful ignorance?
- Do you have any weird habits that freak everyone out?
- Do you usually wear bright clothes or neutral ones?
- If you had to see through tinted lenses for the rest of life, what color would they be?
- Do you trust your instincts/are impulsive or do you prefer to calmly examine the situation before you?
- If you had to choose to live with only two senses, which would they be? (Touch, smell, taste, sight…)
- When someone says you can’t do something, do you go and do it just to prove them wrong or do you just ignore them?
- Would you go on the Mars One mission, a once in a lifetime experience, even if it meant never returning to Earth and never seeing your loved ones again?
- Tiana @ The Book Raven
- Mandy @ Book Princess Reviews
- Artist by Beauty
- Debby @ alwaysbooking
- Sofii @ A Book. A Thought
- Sarah @ Written Word Worlds
- Gretchen @ ChicNerdReads
- Michel @ Raistlin0903
- Ava @ Reads, Rhythms and Ruminations
- Acacia Aurora
I know some of you might have already been nominated… I’m sorry! You totally don’t have to do this tag if you don’t want to. But if you do, I hope you like my questions, even if they’re a bit… Well, weird.
Thank you for reading and see you next time! 🙂