Hey everyone! Happy Monday!
Just so you know, this is my last award post 🙂 Yay!! I’m really happy to have finally caught up with these so you guys don’t have to read any more messed up facts about me! XD (And also because it’s disgraceful how long I’ve waited to post this. DISGRACEFUL.)
I was nominated by:
- Michel @ Raistlin0903 who has awesome reviews about movies, TV shows, anime and boardgames! I always love reading his posts because not only are they super informative and well-written, but they are usually (if not always) spoiler free! So you can enjoy his reviews guilt free, too. Also, he’s incredibly sweet and always leaves a positive comment on my posts, which makes me super happy!
- RemyFool @ The Lily Garden whose blog is mostly dedicated to yuri. Now, I know what you’re thinking: “I don’t actually like yu–” Hold it right there, friend! You don’t have to! Remy is a super fun person with a really amusing writing style and I can guarantee you will enjoy his blog regardless of your preferences. Also, who knows, you might just find some pretty cool anime recs.
- Debby @ Always Booking who is such a sweet girl and has such a cute blog (can you say Hermione love?) about all things bookish! She also dedicates every Friday to a new blogging friend she’s made. Isn’t that the most awesome thing ever? I think it is!
***Please don’t use any of the graphics below without permission.***
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award to your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass this on to as many people as you like (max 15)
- Include this set of rules
- Inform your nominees
- I took the training wheels off my own bike. Yup, I just thought they were too childish. So I went and got my uncle’s wrench and just unscrewed those training wheels like a champ, proceeding to fall on my face about three hundred times afterwards when I tried to ride it again. But hey, I finally learned how to ride!
- I’m on level 23 on Pokémon Go and still haven’t chosen a team yet. In case you’re wondering why in the hell, I simply can’t decide which one I fit into! (What’s your team, by the way?)
- Jim Carrey almost killed me once. Or rather, his movie Liar Liar did. I was watching it while drinking a glass of water and when I swallowed I had a fit of uncontrollable laughter at the same time (if you’ve watched it, you’ll know). I almost choked to death that time and it was the scariest moment of my life! But the funniest one too, now that I look back on it.
- I’m a bit obsessed with Acapella and will almost always choose the Acapella cover over the original songs.
- I only got my ears pierced when I was eighteen. And again a couple months later.
- When I was little, the only way to keep me quiet and still was to keep me entertained. So my mom always carried up to three coloring books and a bunch of crayons in her purse everywhere we went. Needless to say, I colored a lot in church and at the doctor’s office. But mostly in church.
- My favorite color is purple, by the way. And variants of it.
- Christen @ ReadbyChris
- Stephanie @ TeacherofYA
- Nicole @ Bibliophilium
- Heather @ TheHermitLibrarian
- Emily @ theBookishLounge
- The Maniacal Book Unicorn
- Mandy @ BookPrincessReviews
- Krysti @ YAandWine
- Cassiopeia’s Moon @ A Very Fantasy Corner of Books
- Maxine @ The Rogue Storyteller
- Megan @ BookSlayerReads
- Rendz @ Reading with Rendz
I feel like everyone and their moms have already won this award… But I tried to make sure you hadn’t so if you did, sorry about that! Feel free to ignore this tag, of course.
Thank you so much for reading and until next time! 🙂
Let’s be friends! (੭ु｡╹▿╹｡)੭ु⁾⁾