This is my first blogger award ever and I couldn’t be more ecstatic about it! I was nominated by the lovely Sascha Darlington, so go check her amazing blog! It’s full of great posts about books and more. Thank you again Sascha for this award 🙂 I am very grateful and happy!
“This award is for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get, make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anybody that you choose deserves it, and it doesn’t mean that they must have hundreds of followers and likes.”
- What song, if any, have you listened to on repeat?
I usually avoid listening to songs on repeat as I’m scared of getting tired of them, hahaha. But sometimes it happens and recently it’s been “Colors” by Halsey.
2. What’s your “dream” vacation?
I don’t have a specific place right off the top of my head but I’m a sucker for quiet, isolated places where nature seems to have taken over the land… Anywhere green, hilly and evocative would be just perfect for a relaxing stay. And, of course, to read!
3. Have you ever watched a movie that was better than the book, and, if so, which one?
I hope it’s okay to mention a TV show instead of a movie in this question: The 100. In my opinion, the show was so much better than the books. It was hard to take it seriously at first but then it just made a lot more sense to me than the books did. The characters were so well developed and fleshed out, whereas in the books they were just annoying and all over the place. The plot also progressed differently, which I really liked as the books mostly focused on romance and petty issues. Although I would have kept some things from the books as well.
My Nominations for the Black Cat Blue Sea Award:
Unfortunately the rules dictate only seven… I wish I could have nominated more people! If you were already nominated, I apologize. If not, I hope you accept this award as it’s truly unique and so adorable!
- Alicia @ The Grumpy Librarian
- Melanie Noell Bernard
- Elizabeth @ Miss Elizabeth
- Rayna @ Reader Rayna
- Kayla @ kdrewthebookworm
- Becca @ marvellousreads
My Questions for You:
Feel free to choose three. I wanted to give you as many choices as possible in case you didn’t like some.
- If you had to live as a character for one day, who would it be and why?
- Has an author’s personal views and/or lifestyle ever kept you from enjoying/trying to read their work? If so, why?
- Growing up, did you have an imaginary friend? What was it like?
- Do you ever dream about the stories you read?
- What is your favorite ice cream flavor? If you don’t like ice cream, answer with your favorite food.
- Which language would you like to learn, if any?
That’s it for this post! I hope you enjoyed it and please spread the love by nominating others. This award is such a cute homage! Until next time 🙂