Hello hello and welcome to another Theme Thursday! Hope you’re all doing well 🙂
Thank you so much to everyone who’s participated this week ❤ Be sure to check their links below for some awesome recs 📚
If you don’t know what this is about, please check out my post here.
💟 Bloggers Shoutout 💟
Theme Thursday is a new biweekly feature created by Sophie @ Blame Chocolate where bloggers can share recs and newly found books featuring that week’s theme.
- There will be a different theme (genre, trope, etc) every other Thursday. You can check the theme calendar here.
- Those participating have to list titles that feature that theme in some way (doesn’t have to be the main theme of the book).
- You can use the three main categories: Books I’ve Read/I’m Reading, Books I Want to Read, and Other Books That Fit The Theme but this isn’t mandatory.
- Please use this boxed text in your post, which doubles as a pingback.
- Additional info is available on the Theme Thursday page.
This week’s theme is: Twins!
I was always fascinated by the way they seem able to feel what the other twin is feeling, even if they’re miles away, and just know what they’re thinking without a word. It’s such an interesting phenomenon – transcendent-like, even.
You know what I’m talking about, especially if you have your own twin! (I’m jelly, by the way)
As for my recs this week, I didn’t care much for Fangirl or The Cruel Prince… Oops. Slayer‘s review will be up very soon, though, and I’m still struggling to finish A Game of Thrones :S
How is your reading going? 😅
🍫 Books I’ve Read/I’m Reading:
🍫 Books I Want to Read:
🍫 Other Books That Fit The Theme:
Make sure to pingback so I can check out your recs! If I missed your TT post, feel free to send me an email or comment below with your link and I’ll check it out 🙂
The next theme is: Time Travel! Check out the calendar here.
📖 Who are some of your favourite twins in fiction?
📖 Do you know any twins in real life?
📖 Have you read any of these books?
Let me know in the comments below! 🙂