Oh God, has it been a week already since I last posted? I’M SO SORRY! I’M A TERRIBLE BLOGGER T_T
Because I’m super behind on my reading (terrible blogger part two), I couldn’t get my review ready in time… However, I do have a lot of tags on hold so I just thought I’d do one of them for you guys 😀
- Mention the creator of the tag (Ayunda @ Tea and Paperbacks)
- Thank the blogger who tagged you
- Choose one of the options, you don’t have to tell the reasons why you chose that but you can also do them if you want to.
- Tag other people to do this tag to spread the love!
Reading on the couch or on the bed?
Most of my reading is done late at night, when I’m already in bed. So yeah, bed.
Male main character or female main character?
I enjoy both. I guess I can relate more to female ones but I do love a different perspective on things so male MCs are awesome as well.
Sweet snacks or salty snacks?
I prefer sweet snacks (of course) but I don’t usually eat anything while reading.
Trilogies or quartets?
It really depends. Sometimes one book is more than enough. Sometimes four are not even close!
First person POV or third POV?
I’m very picky about this. I usually hate first person POV (unless it’s done really well). So third person POV all the way.
Reading at night or in the morning?
As answered previously, I usually read at night since that’s when I get some free time. But I like it in the morning too!
Libraries or bookstores?
To read? Libraries. To buy? Bookstores. Both bring me such peace of mind, though.
Books that make you laugh or books that make you cry?
Laugh! I hate anything that makes me remotely sad hahaha
Black book covers or white covers?
I’m not too peculiar about either… I guess black covers look kind of classier and elegant? But it really depends on the cover.
Character driven or plot driven?
Again, I like both. It depends on the story and what best suits it.
- Meghan @ Meghan’s Whimsical Explorations & Reviews
- Alicia @ The Grumpy Librarian
- Bella @ Bella Blogs Because Books
- Lost Art of Reading
- Analee @ Book Snacks
- Michelle @ Book Adventures
- Stuart @ Always Trust in Books
- Priyasha @ Books @ CO.
- Jazz @ Swooning Over Fictional Men
- Marie @ Marie’s Library
- Ashley @ Part Time Book Nerd
- Shannon @ ShansBookShelf
- Kiersten @ Once Upon a Spine
- Caron @ Diminishing Thoughts
- Melanie @ MeltotheAny
- Heidi @ BookLoverBlogs
- Gretchen @ ChicNerdReads
- Angelica & Rosie @ The Book Cover Girls
- Thrice Read
- Briennai @ Bri’s Blog
- Aditi @ Readers Rule
And that’s a wrap! As always, no pressure to do this tag at all 😉
Thank you so much for reading and until next time!