Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful time with your friends and family, and are now ready to work on those resolutions. (Or, you know, at least do your best!)
I was tagged by MaggieSimpleLife, whose blog is full of cool lifestyle tips including beauty, fitness and more. Go check it out and say hello! Thank you so much for tagging me, Maggie ❤
This tag was created by David @ theguywhosaidalwaysno. Let’s get to it!
1. Mention the creator of the TAG.
2. Use the image that you find in this article (it’s the one at the bottom of the post, not the banner!)
3. Mention the blogger who has chosen you.
4. Answer the questions.
5. Mention 9 bloggers/friends and let them know through a comment on their blog.
1. Describe your 2016 in 3 words.
Productive, insane, fun.
2. Write the name of 2 people that have characterized your 2016.
I wouldn’t be able to choose two people as there were too many… My friends and my family make the list.
3. Write the most beautiful place you’ve visited in 2016 and why you liked it so much.
I don’t have a specific one in mind… But I do love historical landmarks and churches, they’re always so aesthetically pleasing. Oh, and parks and gardens! Especially if they’re quite old.
4. Write the most delicious food you’ve tasted in 2016.
This is a tough one… I tried so many new recipes and restaurants last year! But maybe sushi. Can’t say no to really great sushi!
5. Write the event which has marked you the most in 2016 (even global event).
Again, there were quite a few… But I’m going to have to go with the American elections as they were simply insane!
6. Write the finest purchase you’ve made in 2016, and if you want link a photo.
My phone, definitely. Saved me from so many headaches.
7. Write 3 good intentions for 2017.
To blog more, to travel more, and to be a better, more prolific person overall. Make each day count!
8. Write 1 place you want to visit in 2017.
I would love to visit Japan but that’ll probably take a couple years.
9. Write 1 plate/food you want to eat in 2017.
2017, surprise me! My stomach is ready!
- Sam @ onebookishgirl
- Megan @ bookslayerreads
- Jasmine @ HowUsefulItIs
- Azia @ The Uncharted World
- Ava @ Reads, Rhythms and Ruminations
- Sarah @ Between The Pages
- Kayla @ kdrewthebookworm
- Tiana @ The Book Raven
As always, you don’t have to do this tag if you don’t want to. And sorry if you’ve already been tagged! Have fun 🙂
Let’s be friends!